Tuesday 8 October 2013

Something Fishy

Hello loviessss,

How have you all been? So between my horrible internet connection and having severe neck pain since sunday night, i haven't been able to blog. Please bear with me.

Meanwhile, have you ever owned an outfit or accessory you can literarily wear with anything? any color, any style of top, dressed up or down? An outfit you can rock repeatedly, almost back to back without giving a flying horse? I call them genie pieces and my MaxMara print pencil skirt is definitely one of such. The fishy print is so pretty and the colors just light up my day.

I have worn the skirt so much in the past few weeks that as they say, in its next life it wouldn't come anywhere near my doorstep...hehe.


Top: NYC, Skirt: MaxMara, Neckpiece: Macys, Wrist
Watch: MK, Bag: Moschino, Shoes: Old. 
Fendi Perfume box used as one of my accessory boxes :-D



I wore my first outfit two sundays ago to a church i was invited to. I paired the lovely print skirt with a white top and aqua/green accessories. 




I decided to wear the same skirt last sunday to my church with a mustard dress worn as top. I think both looks rocked.






Which of the looks do you prefer? I was going to pair the second look with red shoes but i completely forgot and rocked same shoes and belt. Oh well :-D


LD found this lovely cafe where they make some of the best salads around. Just call, order and they'll deliver to your home or office.



Went for dinner at the Sky Lounge Eko Hotel & Suites with some friends and had this delicious dessert. It was really nice. Forgot to take more pictures.

Please don't forget to nominaate me for the Personal Fashion & Style category 9. Just click the link for the NBA on the top right of the blog.

Thanks for always reading my lovies. Stay Chic.

xoxo.

26 comments:

  1. Omg! SF25! I never knew you were this cute! My God this hairstyle is your weapon, please stick to it or whip it up whenever you want to 'give them'! Ehn! SF for the men dem! 20 man shall fall that day mehn!
    Now THAT is a well decorated house! The colours, the pieces, everyhting added life to ur outfit and the entire shoot! Who knew orange could look so beautiful indoors! W.O.W!
    Now to your outfit, I am in love with that skirt, I want it for my younger sis! Too cute both ways, and I'm sure you would have murdered it with those red shoes! FIRE!
    Enough of my rant I was just super excited! Awesome post SF25 and 'Baby you fine oooo, Baby oh!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha lamina is back...LOL@ 20 men falling. Thank you darling.

      Delete
  2. Sorry in my excitement I forgot to do some Amebo-ism. Am I missing something here? WHO or what is 'L-D'!? Please explain, no codes here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Codes...*sticking my tongue out and running away* hehehe

      Delete
  3. Three things I love in this post, your outfit, the salad and the deserts . You look lovelY !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its such a lovely print
    I really like the first look
    And that salad is just calling my name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha just call the number and they'll deliver to you. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Mide. xx

      Delete
  5. Me like the fishy, me love the skirt! NICE! :)
    www.traycees.info

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look hun... I especially love the mustard dress paired with the skirt..
    xoxoxox
    www.missblizzers.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mustard nailed it. in btw - have you relaxed your hair ni Fola? plus you look way younger with this new hair style. You should make it your signature look for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eniola i am loving the style too. No o, i didn't relax the hair at all. Still Au naturale. Hugs

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Yeah me too...LOL. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

      Delete
  9. I am in love with the skirt, you are right it is very versitile you can call it a go-to skirt lol. And please stop tempting us with that food it isnt fair lol

    www.houseofsienna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try not to tempt you...LOL. The skirt is really a go-to skirt. Thanks Esther for stopping by and commenting.

      Delete
  10. that skirt is definitely a genius piece, I love both looks as they super classy and flattering. the skirt is onpoint

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the first look, and the skirt is really pretty. By the way, the salad looks amazing, wouldn't mind knowing where you ordered it from lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dearie. I just enquired about the address for the Cafe and i heard its her home but she prefers delivery till she gets a proper place. She makes one of the best most affordable salads though :-D

      Delete
  12. Love your hair girl! really you should do styles like this more often :). Love the skirt especially paired with the mustard top and of course the salad.

    Dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks darling. I will definitely do the hair style more, plenty comments making my head swell..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really really like the skirt!! to think that i saw it and didn't look twice at it until i saw you in it! :( *Sigh*
    I prefer the mustard top with it ;)
    Okk, so what's the salad lady's number then?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely skirt fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete