Sunday 17 November 2013

The Greatest Gift

Hello Loviessss,

How was your weekend?

Mine was quiet, went to the gym on saturday morning then was in and out of sleep while watching Come Dine with Me :-)
Had an amazing service in church and my Pastor preached on Love. He talked about how not showing love to one another or being bitter can hinder blessings, favor and healing in our lives. Sometimes, some messages have to be preached over and over again so they become a part of us.

Anyways, i wore this outfit on thursday and as you can see, i am still rocking my protective weave. 

I've had the cream floral top for over two years, and worn it just twice (Don't know why because it's such a pretty top). I think i styled it first with a pair of skinny jeans and in this post, i decided to dress it up a bit with a blazer and my blue PVC suede cap toe pumps.

I ended up at Cafe Maison in Lekki Phase 1 for a meeting. It was my second time there and it was nice and quiet; the kind of environment i love having my after work meetings.
I had a Mojito Tea and i really enjoyed it. 

Outfit:

Blazer: Gifted
Top: H&M - Old
Pants: Mexx
Shoes: Moschino

I wish you a fabulous week ahead and remember to show someone some love this week because that is the greatest gift.


xoxo.
Quote of the Day
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal Life - John 3:16












 Love the menu of the day on the little boards. 

35 comments:

  1. OMG! Your shoes are everything! Top marks for this outfit, every single item is 100% on point! #Yisilefunkini!? Fab, fab outfit SF!! I'll dream about you shoes tonight......if only some so-called fashion bloggers will understand the importance of shoes to the overall outfit...#Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha @ dream of the shoes...lol. Thank you lams lovie. xxx

      Delete
  2. awwww...that blazer is giving me life...love the look ma cherie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great jacket, top, shirt...infact love the whole ensemble! well put together and super trendy. I'm a big fan of come dine with me and my favourite thing about the show outside the recipes is the guy that run the commentaries haha! that guy is so spot on with his comments and just cracks me up big time with his comments. the joint looks really cool! thanks for sharing.
    dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear zizi.
      I love his commentaries too. He also comments for the SA version and he is still funny.

      Delete
  4. STylefash I am coming for the Jacket and blouse !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SF of life!!!!! I love this look so much. Blazer check, Top Check, Pants Check, Shoes check, hair, Check. Love Love Love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so graceful. Love everything about this look. Simple and classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a for your comment lovie and for stopping by xxx

      Delete
  7. ALL IN ONE FABULOSITY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely,thanks for visiting my blog Hun www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blouse is lovely, the shoes are gorgeous! :D. Yep I enjoy come dine with me as well. I never get tired of watching even the old episodes lol
    Looking good StyleFash dearie!

    www.traycees.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Traycee dearie. I do same, never get tired of watching the show :-D

      Delete
  10. you look lovely dear.
    love your shoes.

    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great look luv

    My blog here www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kellz. Love your name :-D

      Thanks for your comment and stopping by. xx

      Delete
  12. U look gorgeous and different, probably its ur weave and my darling I need those shoes fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear the power of weave...LOL. Thanks lovie.

      Aspa the shoes, bribe me well and i would send it to you...hehe.

      Thanks for always reading dear.

      Delete
  13. Sweet babes, love the shoes infact I want that top lol. You look stunning. Thanks for always stopping by my blog I really appreciate it.

    www.houseofsienna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Esther babes. Thanks darling. How have you been?

      My pleasure dearie. Anytime

      Delete
  14. Beautiful outfit Fola .......this blazer sits well on u

    Blazers suit you hun........and me too (*eyes rolling* hahahaa)

    ReplyDelete