Sunday 1 December 2013

Twice as Nice

Hello Loviessss,

So i was driving home this evening listening to Sinach's CD and just reflecting on this year and i am so thankful for all of God's blessings and favor. 

Yipee its December finally, we made it...Wow i can honestly remember January like yesterday. I am smiling and so grateful to God because He has been true to me and nothing has questioned His integrity in my life. Some days are really tough to pull through but just when i think i can't go on anymore, he lifts the burden and i smile again. I am truly thankful Lord for keeping and always being there for me. 

I couldn't stop giggling at the title of this post because i know my sisters would take cheap shots at me for using the name of a fashion retail store in Nigeria...lol. It was the first thing that came to mind jare... No vex. Sorry retail store owner, i couldn't think of any other title for this post and you all know how much i suck at fancy post titles...e.g tees & metals, Orange jungle etc...lol.




So today is internet provider rant day.
I don't gerrit honestly, i dont know what to do about my internet provider, i set out to blog two or three times a week no matter how mad busy my week is but its almost impossible to achieve that with these guys. As much as i am dying to mention their names, i have a soft spot for them just because they have great customer service; well compared to the rest. 
I'll score them 85% on customer service but what's the point if there's a failure in the service provided?
Anyways, heres what happens on a typical blog day...I get  home really tired, i turn on my laptop and begin trying to upload pictures for my post; you wouldn't believe it takes 45 minutes to 1 hour for one picture to upload on a slow day, and 15-30 minutes on a fast day. One day, i started blogging at 7.30pm and i finished at 1am... ahn ahn, not funny at all. They plan to take away all the fun from blogging but i reject every bad internet provider spirit...hehe.
I have already switched providers three times, increased my quota, so i don't know what else to do. The annoying thing, is these new guys performed well in the beginning but after a while they started behaving like the rest. Oh well, i don't have a choice for now, i am stuck with them till further notice.

On to today's post, i got this T-shirt and was planning to style it with the regular pair of jeans but decided not to. So i styled it on two different occasions with two of my favorite pencil skirts and viola...Twice as Nice :-D

T-Shirt: NY&C, Skirt: Zara, Belt: Steve Madden, Shoes: Aldo-Old, Bag: Versace, Wristwatch: DKNY



T-Shirt: NY&C, Orange Skirt: Made by Me, Shoes: Kurt Geiger, Bag: Russell & Bromley.



Remember the Salad lady? Well she makes amazing sandwiches too. I ordered for a chicken breast sandwich and it was beyond delishhhh.


Have a blessed week lovies and thanks for always reading.

xoxo.

12 comments:

  1. Dearest friend! Hmm really envy your flat stomach. Love the t-shirt and skirt combo, the capped toe shoes are to die for!

    The chicken sandwich looks delicious, wonder if she does BLTs sandwiches too...

    http://www.bexcoox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look very pretty as always.
    cute outfits.

    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How would you like to send me a sandwich at work?

    And I know it's Swift you're talking about. YES, SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the cap toe shoe www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How so much I like sandwiches.....

    Yes I agree with you re being grateful to God for keeping us this far.....it's been an awesome year indeed......I'm very optimistic 2014 holds many more celebrations for us and all our families and friends inclusive...yaayyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  6. How so much I like sandwiches.....

    Yes I agree with you re being grateful to God for keeping us this far.....it's been an awesome year indeed......I'm very optimistic 2014 holds many more celebrations for us and all our families and friends inclusive...yaayyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me like da orange skirt made by youu :) looking forward to you having your own fashion line in 2014! Yayyyy. Send us the invites for the launch date :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look really lovely SF and I love the cap toe shoes and animal print bag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you styled the Tee girl. The trend suits you well. And that green bag is so nice. Meanwhile this Internet issue isn't even funny. 5 hours to upload pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwww Fola! u look lovely. Love love the tees and the grey skirt more. Lovely bag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely lovely casual look you can never go wrong with a T. Thanks a lot for visiting and following my blog. Truly appreciate it.

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete